Hello.
Apologies if this has been asked before, but Google came up empty for me.

Recently converted to a Macbook, I've noticed an issue with the oVirt
interface. When in the Compute > Virtual Machines screen, when I'm trying
to select multiple VMs, CMD+click doesn't work. I cannot select multiple
machines at the same time. CNTL+click in macOS sends a right click to the
interface, and no combination of OPTION/CONTROL/CMD works. Tried on Chrome,
Firefox and Safari.

SHIFT+click works on selecting multiple hosts when they are all in a row,
but random select via CMD+click doesn't.

A nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
vk