Hi

from Quickstart Guide of ovirt[1], source of those repo files is
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release42.rpm

you are installing release rpm which will create needed repo files for
successful oVirt installation.  ( ovirt-4.2-dependencies.repo
ovirt-4.2.repo )

as for -pre repo files are coming from pre-release version, they are coming
from: https://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release42-pre.rpm,
which should be not used in production environment, maybe some time ago you
needed some fix which was already merged to -pre but still not in stable
release?

Try to check if you have more than 1 release package installed:
yum list \*release\*

[1] https://ovirt.org/documentation/quickstart/quickstart-guide/

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:14 PM Markus Frei <i...@linuxfabrik.ch> wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> I am frequently receiving the following messages from ovirt:
>
> Repository ovirt-4.2-epel is listed more than once in the configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2-centos-gluster312 is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2-virtio-win-latest is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2-centos-qemu-ev is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2-centos-opstools is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository centos-sclo-rh-release is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2-centos-ovirt42 is listed more than once in the
> configuration
> Repository ovirt-4.2 is listed more than once in the configuration
>
> I`ve got following repos configured in directory /etc/yum.repos.d:
>
> ovirt-4.2-dependencies.repo
> ovirt-4.2-pre-dependencies.repo
> ovirt-4.2-pre.repo
> ovirt-4.2.repo
>
> I deleted the 'pre' repos several times but apparently they are being
> recreated somehow.
>
> Can anybody explain this behaviour please and eventually the meaning of
> these 'pre' repos in generell as well?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Chris