Hi,
I don't find revelant answer about this. Sorry il this was already asked.
I receive randomly (one or two tims a week, differents hours) 3 mails with this
subjects :
first : ovirt-hosted-engine state transition StartState-ReinitializeFSM
second : ovirt-hosted-engine state transition ReinitializeFSM-EngineStarting
third : ovirt-hosted-engine state transition EngineStarting-EngineUp
all at exactly the same time. The "events" in GUI doesn't indicate anything
about this. No impact on engine or VMs.
So I wonder what this messages means ? And, if case of just "info" messages, is
there a way to disable them ?

Thanks.
--

Reagrds,