Hello everybody,

Since days, I'm trying to install oVirt (via Foreman) in network mode (TFTP net
install).
All is great, but I want to make some actions in postinstall (%post).
Some actions are relatated to /etc/sysconfig/network-interfaces and another
action is related to root authorized_keys.

When I try to add pub-key to a created  authorized_keys for root, I work
(verified into anaconda.
But after installation and anaconda reboot, I've noticed all my %post actions
in /(root) are discared. After reboot, there is nothing in /root/.ssh for
example.
Whereas, in /etc, all my modications are preserved.

I thought to a Selinux relative issue, but It is not relative to  Selinux

I miss something. Please can you help to  understand how oVirt install /
partition work ?

thanks for all