On 1/13/19 7:14 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 4:35 PM Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com <mailto:gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:38 PM Gianluca Cecchi
    <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com <mailto:gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM Shani Leviim
        <slev...@redhat.com <mailto:slev...@redhat.com>> wrote:

            Hi Devin,
            This one was solved in the following patch:
            https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/96746/

            *Regards,
            *
            *Shani Leviim
            *

            On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:13 AM Devin Acosta
            <linuxguru...@gmail.com <mailto:linuxguru...@gmail.com>>
            wrote:

                I installed the latest 4.3 release candidate and tried
                to add an NFS mount to the Data Center, and it errors
                in the GUI with “Error while executing action New NFS
                Storage Domain: Invalid parameter”, then in the
                vdsm.log I see it is passing “block_size=None”. Does
                this regardless if NFS v3 or v4.

                InvalidParameterException: Invalid parameter:
                'block_size=None'

        Hi,
        could be the same I have in this thread during single host HCI
        install:
        https://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg52875.html

It looks the same issue.

This was was broken for few days, and was fixed last week.

        ?

        Gianluca

    I have not understood where to find the to-be-patched file
    vdsm-api.yml
    It seems it is not in engine and host...

The yaml file is the source - on the host the file is stored in a binary format
that is 100 times faster to load.

Marcin, do we have an easy way to update the yaml on a host without building
vdsm from source?

Nir
Hi,

There are no yamls on the host but you can replace the binaries describing the API:

 * download 'vdsm-api' rpm that was built from the aforementioned
   patch:

https://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_standard-on-merge/184/artifact/build-artifacts.el7.x86_64/vdsm-api-4.30.5-2.gitf824ec2.el7.noarch.rpm
 * copy 'usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/rpc/vdsm-api.pickle' from
   the rpm to the same location on your host

Marcin