On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:24 PM Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just tested what in subject on a vm (so it has been a nested env) configured
> with 2 disks: 1x60Gb for OS and 1x100Gb for gluster.
> Used node ng from ovirt-node-ng-installer-4.3.0-2019011608.el7.iso and almost
> all the problems had with RC1 here:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg52870.html
> have gone solved.
> The hosted engine deploy completed successfully and I'm able to access engine
> web admin and see the VM and its storage domain and connect to console.
>
> The only persisting problem is that I choose JBOD in my disk config (because
> I have only one disk) and the deploy gives error about missing diskcount
> parameter in ansible playbook, so I have to edit the gdeploy conf file from
> the gui and add the section
>
> [diskcount]
> 1
>
> after that all goes well.
> Good job guys!
>
> BTW: is it correct hat for data and vmstore I only have the volumes
> configured, while I have to manullay create storage domains?

I think the addition of storage domain may be missing? Gobinda?

> If I want to extend this initial configuration to 3 nodes, what would be the
> installation path to execute?

You can add the additional hosts via engine, and expand the volume.
The bricks are laid out differently - as there's no option to create
multiple bricks on engine UI. We did have an expand volume planned in
the gluster management dashboard in Cockpit, I don't recollect if it
made it to 4.3.