From: s....@ovea.com <s....@ovea.com>
Sent: 30 January 2019 11:14
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Permission Problem for admin portal

Hello,

I'm using the lastest ovirt release.

I would like to add a cluster permission for a user.
This user should only see this cluster and not other information or other
cluster

I've create a new user in internal or external
When the ClusterAdmin role is added in the permission tab of a cluster, the
user can access the entire infrastructure through the user portal or
administrator portal.
It can modify other VMs, ...
I checked the other cluster and the user does not appear in the permissions

When I add the UserRole role to the cluster and remove the ClusterAdmin role,
it sees only the VMs in the cluster in the user portal
When the user creating a VM, he can see all the cluster in the drop-down window
for cluster selection

It's possible to add only a cluster permission for users ?

Thanks
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email/