Hello everyone,
Trying to setup an iscsi target as a storage domain,  and it seems not to
be possible.
Discovered the hosts,  the targets are displayed.
Selected one target, clicked the "Login" arrow, spinner runs a bit ,  and
the arrow gets grayed out.
But no LUNs are displayed, to select from.
>From this step,  I can't go further,  if I hit "OK" nothing happends.
Just as a thought....ssh into the ovirt node used as initiator, and lsblk
command shows the block device as present.
So i have to cancel the "New Domain" windows without being able to add the
domain,  but that iscsi block device still remains present on the hosts.

Using 4.2.8

Any thoughts ?

Thank you very much !

Leo