On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 7:34 PM Benjamin Selinger <blistov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No. As I said, ICMP is routed through correctly without any issue. The
> routing is correct, and the machine at 1.13 is definitely forwarding requests
> correctly. I've tested from another machine on my LAN, same setup except not
> running Centos/ovirt and it's got no problem with communication.
> Telnet from 1.195 never leaves the node,

As in, does not reach the gateway/vpn? Did you sniff traffic on the
node and the gateway to verify?

Please check/share iptables/firewalld config on the node, if you
suspect that it's blocking outgoing traffic (but I do not think
ovirt-node ever does this by default).

IMO it should not be hard to make iptables on the node log all blocks,
but I didn't try this recently (or at all, with firewalld).

> and never hits 1.13. I can successfully hit the 10.0.0.0/8 network from any
> other machine on my network.
>
> I reinstalled the cluster (for various reasons) yesterday, using the
> ovirt-node installer, and same issue. I dunno if I'm just derping out, but I
> can't see where it's being blocked.

I'd suggest to sniff traffic in all relevant places and try to
identify the box that does not forward correctly. Then we can start
diagnosing why it does not.

Best regards,
--
Didi