I dont even get to that point. The VM seems to detect the windows.iso I
downloaded from MS, the windows icon shows up, then it sits there for a
while, then I get the error in the picture I attached complaining about a
Sytem Thread Exception Not Handled. I dont make it to the install process
for windows.