Using SystemD makes way more sense to me. I was just trying to use
ovirt-node as it was ... intended? Mainly because I have no idea how it all
works yet, so I've been trying to do the most stockish deployment possible,
following deployment instructions and not thinking I'm smarter than the
software :p.
I've given up on 4.2 for now, as 4.3 was just released, so giving that a
try now. Will report back. Hopefully 4.3 enlists systemd for stuff?

--
_____
Fact: