Hi. I tried to signup 30 minutes ago with this email address but has still not
received the signup confirmation email.

/Jonas

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient and may constitute
non-public information.  Personal data in this email is governed by our Privacy
Policy at  http://business.nasdaq.com/privacy-statement  unless explicitly
excluded from it; please see the section in the policy entitled “Situations
Where This Privacy Policy Does Not Apply” for circumstances where different
privacy terms govern emailed personal data.  If you received this e-mail in
error, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Instead, please notify
us immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system. We do not waive any work product or
other applicable legal privilege(s) by the transmission of this message.