Hi Doug,

What do you mean by "static route is refused"?
What is the error message(s) you see?

Can you please try to add the route with the following command:

ip route add 172.22.20.31 via 172.21.12.61

If that doesn't work, then please provide more details, i.e. what is the
exact error message(s) you see, the version of your OS and oVirt, output of
"ip a" and "ip route" on your host(s), so that it will be easier to help
you.

Thanks in advance,