I have a three node HCI gluster which was previously running 4.2 with zero
problems.  I just upgraded it yesterday.  I ran in to a few bugs right away
with the upgrade process, but aside from that I also discovered other users
with severe GlusterFS problems since the upgrade to new GlusterFS version.
It is less than 24 hours since I upgrade my cluster and I just got a notice
that one of my GlusterFS bricks is offline.  There does appear to be a very
real and serious issue here with the latest updates.