Hi,

I'm running Linux From Scratch and I'm compiling ovirt from source.  It all
builds and installs fine.  However, since I may sometimes run engine-setup from
within a chroot on a host that already runs ovirt-engine and postgresql on port
5432, I would like to be able to start a new instance of postgresql on port
55555 inside the chroot, run engine-setup within the same chroot, tell it to
connect to postgresql on port 55555, then once set up, I would like to manually
change all config files and change postgresql port from 55555 to 5432, so when
I transfer this installation to a different computer postgresql will run on
5432 and ovirt-engine (and all the other components) will know to use port 5432.

Trouble is, this is easier said than done.  Even when I tell engine-setup to
connect to 55555 something insists on connecting to 5432:

[ INFO  ] Installing PostgreSQL uuid-ossp extension into database
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration': could not connect to
server: No such file or directory
                connections on Unix domain socket
"/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

I've manually changed all the ovirt-engine and ovirt-engine-dwh files that
contained 5432, to no avail.

Ideas?

Thanks,
IvanK.