Yes network speed is a problem, your are right! With the storage capacity I
have to add to my though, that I would need 3 x 2 TB distributed over 3
machines, so every computer only needs 2 TB.
I don't know glusterfs much, I only like the benefits. In term of hardware
requirements I know for example that zfs don't need much CPU power, but a
fer amount of RAM. Would this be the same with gluster?