Hi guys,

After updating to 4.3.1 I had an issue where the ovirt-ha-broker was
complaining that it couldn't ping the gateway.
As I have seen that before - I stopped ovirt-ha-agent, ovirt-ha-broker, vdsmd,
supervdsmd and sanlock on the nodes and reinitialized the lockspace.

I gues s I didn't do it properly as now I receive:

ovirt-ha-agent
ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent.hosted_engine.HostedEngine.config.vm ERROR Failed
extracting VM OVF from the OVF_STORE volume, falling back to initial vm.conf

Any hints how to fix this ? Of course a redeploy is possible, but I prefer to
recover from that.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov