Hi,

I am looking to implement OVN with in my setup, but could use some guidance
on the implementation.  As part of the implementation i am planning on
moving from engine being installed on a physical server to running as a VM
with in my environment.

I do not need to retain any historical data.  The plan would be to import
the vm's into a new deployment of oVirt after getting everything setup.
Currently i have a single host i plan on using for the initial deployment,
but as vm's are moved over, i will be adding additional hosts.

With the deployment of oVirt 4.3.x the ovn provider is installed correctly.
Is there a problem with installing the OVN Controller on the Hosted Engine?

Has any one found a good guide for setting up and deploying ovn in an oVirt
hosted-engine environment?

Thank You,

Bryan Sockel