sac-gluster-ansible is there and is enabled:

[sac-gluster-ansible]
enabled=1
name = Copr repo for gluster-ansible owned by sac
baseurl =
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/sac/gluster-ansible/epel-7-$basearch/
type = rpm-md
skip_if_unavailable = False
gpgcheck = 1
gpgkey =
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/sac/gluster-ansible/pubkey.gpg
repo_gpgcheck = 0
enabled = 1
enabled_metadata = 1
includepkgs = ovirt-node-ng-image-update ovirt-node-ng-image
ovirt-engine-appliance

The issue doesn't appear to be missing packages but package naming.
There is a package gluster-ansible installed which provides the
gluster ansible roles:

Installed Packages
Name        : gluster-ansible
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 0.6
Release     : 1
Size        : 56 k
Repo        : installed
Summary     : Ansible roles for GlusterFS deployment and management
URL         : https://github.com/gluster/gluster-ansible
License     : GPLv3
Description : Collection of Ansible roles for the deploying and
managing GlusterFS clusters.

I can also confirm that just by changing the package name in the
app.js as I previously mentioned allows complete HCI deployment and
gluster volume creation from within Cockpit without any issues.