Hi,

something that I’m seeing in the vdsm.log, that I think is gluster related is
the following message:

2019-03-15 05:58:28,980-0700 INFO  (jsonrpc/6) [root] managedvolume not
supported: Managed Volume Not Supported. Missing package os-brick.: ('Cannot
import os_brick',) (caps:148)

os_brick seems something available by openstack channels but I didn’t verify.

Simon