Hi,

i got with iperf:

To a remote VM on different HOST:
        10.8 Gb/s  „TCP“  bandwidth.     „UDP“ (-u) <= 1Kb/s + failed ACK last
block

To a local VM on same HOST:
         11.1 Gb/s  „TCP“ bandwidth.      „UDP“ (-u) <= 1Mb/s + failed ACK last
block

VM’s run Linux Debian 8/9, virtio_net, guest tools installed, MTU 1500

HOST's have Intel Cards X540, MTU 1500

Possible did you run „UDP“ tests only ?

Cheers

Oliver