Can you check the gluster mount logs to check if there are storage
related errors.
For the VM that's paused, check which storage domain and gluster
volume the OS disk is on. For instance, if the name of the gluster
volume is data, check the logs under
/var/log/glusterfs/rhev-data-center-mnt-glusterSD-**_data.log