Hi,
I want to import a Centos 7 qcow2 VM on oVirt 4.2.7.

0. the Centos 7 VM was previously running under libvirt / kvm hypervisor.
1. on Ovirt 4.2.7, I imported the VM qcow2 via Storage > Disks > Upload > Start
> etc.
2. I created a VM and attached the disk and specifying the disk is bootable
3. When the machine boots, I get "Warning: /dev/disk/by-uuid/XXXXXXXXXX does
not exist"

Before going in deeper detail in the investigation, I would like to make sure
if the previous steps make sens for importing a VM under qcow2 format. Most of
documentation I found to import libvirt /KVM are done by using the Compute > VM
> import > KVM (via Libvirt) which is not what I am looking for.

Thank you.