Hi ,

Without the engine - this will be hard.The engine knows the configuration and
the disks of each VM so the Hypervisor can start it.
In your case I would focus on the engine as this could be (or not) the easier
approach.

Otherwise you need to run qemu-img  against each image (just an uuid, no meta
or lease ) , find your image and copy it to a standalone KVM.

Once you have the disk, you should try to recall what was the host CPU type
(should be the same on the whole cluster) and create a new VM using a COPY of
your image .

If KVM manages to start and the machine boots - you are done.

As you can see , fixing the engine might be easier - especially with the help
of the community.

Best Regards,