On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 2:04 PM Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 12:39 PM Ales Musil <amu...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> simply "select * from network where provider_network_external_id is not
>> null" should do the trick.
>>

> Thanks. As you can see one of my queries detailed no values:
>

>> engine=# select
>>> provider_network_provider_id,provider_network_external_id,provider_physical_network_id
>>> from network;
>>>  provider_network_provider_id | provider_network_external_id |
>>> provider_physical_network_id
>>>
>>> ------------------------------+------------------------------+------------------------------
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>>                               |                              |
>>> (9 rows)
>>>

> anyway:
>
> engine=# select * from network where provider_network_external_id is not
> null;
>  id | name | description | type | addr | subnet | gateway | vlan_id | stp
> | storage_pool_id | mtu |
> vm_network | provider_network_provider_id | provider_network_external_id |
> free_text_comment | label
>  | qos_id | vdsm_name | dns_resolver_configuration_id |
> provider_physical_network_id
>
> ----+------+-------------+------+------+--------+---------+---------+-----+-----------------+-----+-
>
> -----------+------------------------------+------------------------------+-------------------+------
>
> -+--------+-----------+-------------------------------+------------------------------
> (0 rows)
>
> engine=#
>
> One more question. Suppose the problem caused any stale vnic on any vm,
> previously atached on OVN, is there a way to see at db level?
> Currently I only have 4 VMs and "network interfaces" in web admin gui
> doesn't show any OVN, but I would like to crosscheck also at db level,
> because I think in previous config before doing damages I has some on OVN.

select iface.name, n.name from vm_interface as iface left join
vnic_profiles as vnic on iface.vnic_profile_id = vnic.id left join network
n on vnic.network_id = n.id where n.provider_network_external_id is not null

A bit longer but should show you the ovn network name that might be
attached to the VM.

Hopefully this helps

--

ALES MUSIL
Associate Software Engineer - rhv network

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

amu...@redhat.com   IM: amusil
<https://red.ht/sig>