Your last resort can be to update the DB...

Use this only on  test system.

1. Log on engine
2. Switch to postgres
su - postgres
3. Load the necessary stuff:
source /opt/rh/rh-postgresql10/enable
4. Open the db
psql engine
5. Check the transfers:
\x
select * from image_transfers;
6. Change the phase to '4' or delete them.
UPDATE image_transfers SET phase = 4 WHERE phase=<your_phase_here>;

Replace with your phase.

Yet, this shouldn't be done on prod system. Another  option is to wipe all
transfers, but I'm not sure what could happen in the future.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov