On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 08:32:29 +0000
Fabio Zaltron <f...@corelink.it> wrote:

> Here we are:
>

> [cid:image001.jpg@01D4E092.2F40CD10]

Thanks, looks like the host would have two default gateways, which is
strange.

Would you please trigger
Compute > Hosts > mini.corelink.it > Management > Refresh Capabilities
and share the output of executing
grep  "FINISH getCapabilities"  /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log | tail -n 1
on mini.corelink.it after triggering "Refresh Capabilities" ?