De : Fred Rolland <froll...@redhat.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 24 mars 2019 11:40
À : jeanbaptiste.coup...@nfrance.com
Cc : users <users@ovirt.org>
Objet : Re: [ovirt-users] Add Storage Domain to existing Datacenter - side
effect

If none of the nodes can access the storage domain, then the storage domain
will move to inactive status and the nodes will stay in UP.

If one of the node cannot access the storage domain and all the other nodes can
access, then the storage domain will stay in UP and the node will not.

The "Skip fencing on cluster connectivity issues " is not related to node <->
storage domain connectivity but related to oVirt engine(manager)<-> nodes
connectivity.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 3:51 PM <jeanbaptiste.coup...@nfrance.com