Hi Lucie,

I'm not able to create a VM independent from the template in VM Portal.

I created a template from a VM that is Optimized for Server and has 1GB HDD
Preallocated. The template also shows "Optimized for: Servers".

When users login to "VM Portal" and create VMs from that template all VMs
are Dependent on the template.

This is very easy and fast to test. Can you please try and see if you get
different results.

Thank you for your time.

-- Peter