I am trying to get Cisco ISE installed into Ovirt. I was told I needed to do a
virsh edit on the vm and change a line in the smbios settings. This is all
simple enough. After a reboot or shutdown/restart the settings revert back to
what they were before. A dump of the XML in fact shows the original settings
that I had changed. Since I can't edit the file while the VM is off I am not
sure how to save this config change. My issue is similar to this:

https://access.redhat.com/discussions/2720821

I have been reading and digging around with no luck. I just can't seem to make
this change static.

Thanks!