Hi Andrej,

I missed to point a fact that is probably determining. Prior to noticing the error, we upgraded the Cluster & Data Center compatibility version from 4.1 to 4.3, which caused ovirt-engine to automatically edit all VMs and modify their compatibility versions as well (with changes pending until next reboot).

So if we powered down the VM, edited the VM, saved it (even without changes) and powered it up, migrations would work again.

This happened with all affected machines.

If you need some additional info, just ask.

Thanks.