I am in the process of migrating the engine to a new cluster. I hope I will
accomplish it this weekend. Fingers crossed.

What you need to know:

The migration is really a backup and restore process.

1. You create a backup of the engine.
2. Place the cluster into global maintenance and shutdown the engine.
3. Then you create a new engine on the other cluster and before engine-setup
you restore the engine backup.
4. Start the new engine.

From here I'm not yet sure what should happen in what order:

- re-install the nodes with the old engine to remove the Engine HA Setup from
that host.
- re-install nodes on the new cluster to receive the Engine HA Setup.

There is documentation about backup and restore of the engine here:
https://ovirt.org/documentation/self-hosted/chap-Backing_up_and_Restoring_an_EL-Based_Self-Hosted_Environment.html