Hi,

I'm trying to use the Ceph iSCSI gateway with oVirt.

According to my tests with oVirt 4.3.2
* you cannot separate iSCSI discovery auth and target auth
* you cannot use an iSCSI gateway that has no discovery auth, but uses CHAP for targets This means I'm forced to use the same credentials for discovery auth and target auth.

In Ceph iSCSI gateway I can have multiple targets with use different credentials, but I can define discovery auth only once for the whole gateway (or have no discovery auth).

If all of this is correct and I want to use the Ceph iSCSI gateway with oVirt
* I have to use discovery auth
* the credentials for discovery auth will give every other Ceph iSCSI gateway user access to the oVirt target

This is not a desirable situation.
Did I understand anything wrong? Are there other ways to solve this?

thx
matthias