Hello

I would like some suggestions on what type of solution with Gluster i should
use.

I have 4 hosts with 3 disks each, i want to user as much space as possible but
also some redundancy, like raid5 or 6
The 4 hosts are running oVirt on CentOS 7
I have 2 clusters due to some licensing issues, so i cant use ovirts setup of
gluster

Today i have set it up as follows
Type: Disperse
Number of Bricks: 1 x (8 + 4) = 12

So i have 3 bricks per host (one brick per disk)

But this setup is not working very well, as soon as i get some traffic on the
volume this start to fail on the ovirt nodes, loosing connection etc.

All hosts are connected via 10G interface

So any suggestions on how i would set this up as best is much appreciated.

Regards
 Magnus Isaksson