Hi Israel,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 08:14 Israel Garcia <igalva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for your answer. When you say "import them", you mean VMs or KVM
> servers? Remember I have 3 KVM stand alone. It seems I have to shutdown all
> VMS, add 3 KVMs to ovirt, and finnally import VMs.  is that right?

Yes, I was referring to the VMs. What I had done once in similar scenario
was the followig:
1. Shutdown and export vms from kvm servers as qcow images
2. Install kvm hosts as ovirt hosts
3. Import qcow vms into ovirt (I had used an available perl script)

Note that you can import vms from other kvm servers also from within the
ovirt gui using ssh or libvirt direct tcp connection. This doesn't seem to
be your case though.