Can you share what you have in runsetup.yml. According to log, there is
 run only 'gather facts' task and nothing more.

On 09/05/2019 03:41, Jeremy Tourville wrote:
I am trying to run an Ansible playbook that doesn't appear to run correctly.  I have followed the example from this blog - https://evaryont.me/blog/2018/09/getting-started-with-vagrant-and-ovirt-from-scratch.html

The playbook finishes with an ok status but the template never gets built in Ovirt.
I have taken logs from three locations hoping to spot the error:

  * [root@ansible ansible]#ansible-playbook -vvvv runsetup.yml
  * [root@ansible ansible]# less /var/log/ansible.log
  * [root@engine ~]# tail -f /var/log/messages (while the playbook is
    being run.

The server Ansible is my control node and Engine is my managed host.
Can anyone help me interpret the attached logs in an effort to further troubleshoot?  Thanks!