Hi,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Yaniv Kaul <yk...@redhat.com> wrote:

> > ​btw, ​b
> > oth of the environments were RHE​V-H based RHEV 3.5 clusters, and both
> we were busy systems, so restarting vdsm service took quite a long time.
> I'm guessing this might be a factor.
>
> That indeed might be the factor - but vdsm should not take long to
> restart. If it happens on a more recent version, I'd be happy to know about
> it, as we've done work on ensuring that it restarts and answers quickly to
> the engine (as far as I remember, even before it fully completed the
> restart).
> Y.

​Since the last message we've updated the environments to an up-to-date
3.6.x actually, but I'm not sure if restarting vdsmd is stiil taking a long
time. I'll check back and let you know.​

​Thanks & Regards,​
--
*Ekin Meroğlu** Red Hat Certified Architect*

linuxera Özgür Yazılım Çözüm ve Hizmetleri
*T* +90 (850) 22 LINUX | *GSM* +90 (532) 137 77 04
www.linuxera.com | bi...@linuxera.com

--
IMPORTANT!
This message has been scanned for viruses and phishing links.