Check your host for dropped packets as well. I had found that some of my older
10G cards were setting smaller buffers than they could, and using ethtool to
set tx and rx buffers to their max values significantly improved things for
those cards. And look at your switch to be sure it/they are not dropping
packets for some reason.

If you’re using dual 10g links, how do you have them configured on the host?