Hi,

Are you referring to the fact that quota is shared between all users in the
group, as described here in the documentation[1]?

This is done by design. Quota objects are independent of users or groups.
VMs and disks can be assigned to consume a given quota, and users or groups
just have a permission to create or update objects that consume the quota.

Best regards,
Andrej

[1] -
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/admin-guide/chap-Quotas_and_Service_Level_Agreement_Policy.html#shared-quota-and-individually-defined-quota