Hi Rick,

Am 22.05.2019 um 18:09 schrieb racev...@lenovo.com:
We have updated to oVirt 4.3.3.1 and I'm trying to create a Windows Server 2019
VM. [...]
I've eventually tried every directory manually in those iso's.  Can someone
link proper documentation on how to get Windows Server 2019 to work or point to
the correct drivers?
that sounds strange. I'm using a recent oVirt version ( 4.3.3.7-1.el7 ) and the installation of multiple Windows 2019 vms is just fine.
I just tested it with the following configuration:
Disk type: virtio-scsi
BIOS-Type: Q35 chipset with UEFI
ovirt-iso: oVirt-toolsSetup_4.3-2.el7.iso

I use the driver that is located at "[CDROMLETTER]:\virtio\vioscsi\2k16\amd64\". That driver is listed as compatible and finding the disk.

  Best regards
    Bernhard

Thanks