Shirly,

I updated the IP of the metrics-store-installer VM once it was created. The
script continued to run after I updated the IP from the manager VM and
completed successfully.

I also updated the master0 VM when the script got to the point of trying to
contact it and once I assigned the IP, it continued successfully.

---------
Okay, so here is the issue so far. I've narrowed it down to DNS resolution
wanting to go through tun0 adapter rather than eth0 which happens at the end of
the playbook. It all works fine and routes correctly when running the playbook
up until something causes routes to change and DNS tries to go through tun0.

I figured this out by opening two terminal windows and running a ping command
inside master0 VM towards redhat.com and in the other terminal window on
master0 VM I ran #ip monitor

The result is as mentioned. DNS entries are attempting to route through tun0
rather than eth0