On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 9:15 PM Hetz Ben Hamo <h...@hetz.biz> wrote:

Moving to users list,  devel list is for discussion about oVirt
development, not troubleshooting.

I'm trying to add a new host to oVirt. The main host is Xeon E5 while the
> new host is AMD Ryzen 5.
>
> The main host is running oVirt 4.3.3 and the new node is a minimal install
> of CentOS 7.6 (1810) with all the latest updates.

Which engine version? on which OS?

I'm enclosing the log files. it complains that it cannot get the oVirt
> packages, perhaps wrong channel(?). Looking at the log, it's trying to use
> minidnf. I don't think CentOS 7 supports DNF..

Did you install ovirt-release43 rpm before adding the host?
https://ovirt.org/download/

Nir