Do you use the same interface for gluster and ovirt node?

I had the same issue like you. I was trying to install HE deployment and it was
always failing. I was about to give up on ovirt then I decided to use separate
interfaces for network and storage traffic, and everything worked like a charm.
You will still see some pause when it is waiting for the host to be up, but it
will work.

I am not sure but I believe that something happens during installation when
using the single interface. The bridge adapter for the engine never gets
created.

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad