Many ways to accomplish such a thing,  this is what I personnaly did:

 * Make the virtio modules available at kernel boot
     o mkinitrd --with virtio_pci --with virtio_blk --with virtio_scsi
       -f /boot/initrd-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)
 * boot on a rescue live centos with network enabled
 * mount a (NFS) share
 * dd if=/dev/sdX of=/mnt/share/os.img
 * upload your disk with UI/API to ovirt
 * manually define your vm by attaching this disk

This is what does virt-p2v under ther cover, but you do it it by your own.