José

De: "Morris, Roy" <roy.mor...@ventura.org>
Para: supo...@logicworks.pt, "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 24 De Junho de 2019 14:46:52
Assunto: Re: iso files

Jose,

Based on this text at the following link it doesn’t seem to be required
anymore.

https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/install-guide/chap-Configuring_Storage.html

“ISO domains have been deprecated. ISO images should be uploaded directly to
data domains from the Administration Portal.”

Best regards,
Roy Morris