Hi!

We have installed our test infrastructure on 4 Centos hosts. Our self-hosted
engine further manages serveral stand alone hosts as separate datacenters.

We'd like now to reinstall the whole thing in a best practice way with oVirt
node and a fresh hosted engine.

We have planned to:
- set up 2 of the 4 hosts with ovirt node
- shut down the old hosted engine
- set up the new hosted engine with the same name
- move the VM's from the old cluster to the export domain in a maintenance
windows
- import the VMs to the new cluster
- attach the stand alone hosts to the new hosted engine in again separate
datacenters

Is this way possible to go or are there other ways e.g. without the need of a
maintenance window?

Thanks for your thoughts!