Hi,

We're running oVirt 4.3.2. Currently, we have one storage backend (cabinet) with two controllers, each of them with 2 network interfaces (4 network interfaces in total). When we added the Storage Domain, we discovered the target for each of the 4 IPs and marked the LUN so it would be added with 4 different IPs.

When we put a host on maintenance, all the paths are deactivated, and when we activate it back it discovers all the 4 paths for the storage backend. However, if we reboot the host, on activation it only activates one path. We can see this running 'multipath -ll'.

We can manually activate the rest of the paths using this command for each of the IPs:

# iscsiadm --mode discovery --type sendtargets --portal 10.X.X.X --login

However, we wonder why oVirt wouldn't log into each of the IPs upon a boot. Is there something we're missing? Can this be fixed manually? Currently we're running a script on boot that will issue the command above for each of the IPs of the cabinet.

Thanks for any help!