Hi All,

I observed that for FCP storage domain only mpath enabled drives are getting
listed, for e.g. if we have local nvme drives attached to the VDSM host, only
mpath enabled nvme drives are getting listed in the ovirt engine for FCP
storage domain.
Actually I am creating a RAID (using mdadm tool, software raid)  on two local
nvme drives and wanted to expose it to the Ovirt engine through FCP storage
domain, is it possible? or can we bypass multipath in FCP storage domain so
that all the block device can be listed in the ovirt engine for FCP storage
domain?

Thanks,
Amit