Hi Jason,

El 2019-08-06 22:43, Jason M. Stallings escribió:
Nicolas:

Thank you very much for this! Looks like exactly what I was looking
for... The first burst was somewhat frightening but it ended well and
now no storage domain is overused :)

Glad to hear that!

One quick question: Is it possible to limit balancing to more than one
datacenter? I have 3 datacenters and I'd like to exclude one of them.
I see the DATACENTER config variable could do this but I'm not sure
how to define more than one datacenter.

Currently, the DATACENTER parameter only allows one value. When developing the code I didn't expect someone having more than two Data Centers :-)

As a workaround, if you want to exclude the Storage Domains of an entire Data Center, you can exclude them explicitly using the "NOBALANCE" parameter of the config file, which does allow several values.

If you consider this is something that should be implemented, feel free to fill an issue or extend the code and send a Pull Request.

Regards.

Thanks