Trying to get oVirt to use LDAP for user authentication. It seems to bind, but
when I test it (Login Flow and Search) before applying the settings, I get the
message below (I can confirm the credentials ARE valid). I also tried to set it
up manually and still get the same result.  I'm using the same information on
Bugzilla and it works fine. I've seen similar threads here but without much
answers. Anyone have any good links or docs I can view to get this set up?

oVirt Node Version: 4.3.3.6-1.el7

    API: <--Authn.InvokeCommands.AUTHENTICATE_CREDENTIALS
profile='mydomain.com' result=CREDENTIALS_INVALID